Cheryl after her home dye adventure. Pic from Daily Mail.
Visions of Cheryl, perched on the loo seat while one of her pals - Victoria Beckham or Colleen Rooney perhaps - painstakingly paints on L'Oreal Casting Gloss. They would take swigs of bubbly while chatting about their cheating husbands.
No? Not really believable?
What I find incredible is that both L'Oreal and Cheryl's publicist thought that we, the public would buy this tall tale.
Perhaps she has truly used the product but I doubt she put it on herself.
Saying that, I have been using the blonde version of L'Oreal Casting Gloss for a couple of months now and I have to say that it is FANTASTIC. Instead of spending CHF 100 at the hairdresser, I spend CHF 20 and have already had several compliments on my new hair colour. It looks almost as if I have had highlights done - there are somehow several shades of blonde in there.
So, whether you believe Cheryl or not, I can definitely recommend the product. And without the article I probably wouldn't have blogged about it. Not bad PR after all then.

I've been reading your posts. You should have stuck to your original choice of career which was journalism.
ReplyDeleteMum